Monday, August 5, 2013

When All Else Fails . . .

Had a good run this morning . . . my right heel was still kind of tight, but it worked itself out after a while and felt pretty good as I got my two miles in. As I was ready to take my photo of the treadmill screen, I realized my phone battery was dead, so I had to use my camera to take the picture.

Well, now that it's time to load the picture here, I can't find the camera!! I remember putting it down and thinking "it will be here tonight when I need to connect to the computer." And now it's gone. Hud swears he didn't move it. Pepper's walking around looking all innocent. So what did I do with it? This is going to drive me crazy!!

Here's hoping you're having a better evening!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Not the curse of putting something in "a safe place"! I keep hoping I'll find my safe place. There is all sorts of good stuff there that has accumulated over the years ... and I live in a one bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to find - it's always something!!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!