Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Was I Awake This Morning?

So proud of myself . . . up, running . . . even without a TV to distract me, I was doing it. Singing along with my IPod . . . yes, Pepper and the rest of the crew kept giving me looks, but that was okay. I was making progress and getting through this run.

Got my two miles in. Went upstairs to get my camera to document all this for you . . . and when I came back down, I hit the red key on the treadmill and erased all my results. That's right. Before I could take the picture, I reset the progress screen on the treadmill. I am an idiot! What was I thinking about? Was I thinking?

Who knows?

I am annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!