Friday, August 9, 2013

Camera Found - No Picture to Show You

I found my camera!

It was in the dining room, in the seat of one of the chairs and pushed under the table. Now - does that sound like something I would do or something Hud would do? My money's on Hud. No doubt about it. And since he's on my list . . . and it's not a good list . . . I'm putting all the blame on him!!

Oh, he's just grinding on my last nerve. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that it's broiling hot outside, I can't eat chocolate because it will give me a migraine, I woke up yesterday with a migraine anyway and my toe is still hurting too bad to have a good run. Yeah, nothing to do with all THAT!!

I'm able to get on my closed-toe shoes now, but running was kind of like "yipe, yipe, yipe" so I had to be satisfied with a brisk walk. Maybe I'll double up the band-aids and try again tomorrow.

Good news at work, though. A grant request I wrote was funded for $75K! No, it doesn't mean I get $75K. It doesn't even mean I get a percentage. It does, however, mean I still have a job - which is nice - and the entire organization knows I'm bringing in money, not just spending it.

Better get back to it . . . I'll get some pics later!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found the camera! That must have driven you crazy not being able to find it.

    Congratulations on the grant! What wonderful news. When things seem brighter - involving less pain and associated annoyance - you and Hud should celebrate your hard work being rewarded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and congrats on the grant! What a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!