Monday, July 1, 2013

One More - Then Lyda Ann Gets Down to Business

Are you guys getting tired of my video links yet?

I'm sorry - but it's another crazy day today. Of course, I could get up a little earlier and devote more time to writing, but . . . yeah, that didn't happen.

But I DID get up bright and early and run this morning!! Aren't you proud of me? Pepper was shocked to see me hitting the ol' treadmill at the crack of dawn, but I got it done and even increased my pace!! Now, I know all you serious runners will fall over laughing, but I'm up to 5 mph on the treadmill. I have no idea how to calculate out pace and stuff like that, but since I started out at 3.5 a year ago, I'm pretty pleased with myself.

Okay - here's another video to get you up and at 'em. And if this doesn't motivate you, I don't know what will.

Watch - and then get out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!