Monday, July 8, 2013

Let's Be Friends

Once again, we're taking a page from our friends at "All the Weigh" blog and participating in Friend Making Monday. Want to join in the fun? Just post these questions to your blog and answer them - then link back to this blog and All the Weigh. That way, we get to see each other's answers and get to know each other a little bit better.

Easy Answers

1.  Are you a planner, or do you prefer to see where the moment takes you?  I like to consider myself spontaneous, but in the back of my mind, I’m always planning “what’s next.” People may think I’m flying by the seat of my pants, but I’ve had these plans in my mind for weeks/months.

2.  How often do you blog?  I’ve tried to be a daily blogger, at least Monday – Friday, but I’m not always successful with that. I’m trying to choose a schedule and stick to it.

3.  Do you color your hair?  Yes.  As nature is adding her own natural highlights (read: gray), I’m continually adding my own to blend in. But if you ask me about them, I’ll tell you it’s all natural.

4. If you had to choose between running or riding a bike, which one would you choose?  I like them both equally.

5.  Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?  Just to Canada – I’d love to travel much more – anyone looking to finance that kind of travel?

6.  Do you like weddings?  Yes and No…as the mother of the groom to an up-coming wedding, I can attest to how stressful and expensive they are.

7.  What is your favorite guilty pleasure on TV?  It used to be the Osbornes on MTV, but now . . . I watch a lot of Braves baseball, Burn Notice, Necessary Roughness, Suits and Graceland but nothing I feel guilty about sharing.

8.  Are you good at math?  Not at all. If you say “math,” my brain says, “whoa” and shuts down.

9.  What is the last movie you watched?  Hud and I went to see “The Heat” with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. Hilarious – I think it was funnier than “Bridesmaids.”

10.  Share five adjectives that your friends would use to describe you.  Generous, happy, enthusiastic, loud, funny

Bonus:  Did you celebrate Independence Day?  If so, what did you do?  Watched our town’s 4th of July parade, then prepared WAY too much food for the number of people who attended our barbeque. We’ll be eating watermelon for weeks.

1 comment:

  1. The Osbournes was definitely the first reality show that I really got excited about. I ended up buying Season 1 and 2 on DVD. Season 2 was really important for me to watch on DVD because I NEEDED to know what they used to call Kelly's boyfriend. On MTV they always bleeped it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!