Monday, July 22, 2013

I'm Walking Into Spiderwebs

Sorry . . . I've got that song in my brain. What is it you're supposed to do to get a song out of your head? Is it share it with all your blog friends? Well, here you go!


Can you tell what I was watching while I was on the treadmill this morning? It's still with me.

But yes, another successful morning of running! I can't say it was easy - but it was done!


I was also back online, looking at 5K races for this fall. The very first race I ran in last year was the Matt Gfeller Doughnut Run to prevent and treat youth sports head injuries. Since the very first grant I ever wrote, in my current job, was for a Concussion Prevention Program for High School Athletes, I thought that was appropriate. And, of course, I'll always run for a doughnut!! Last year's race was around the middle of October. This year, it won't be held until November 16th. Sign me up!

Tomorrow will be a day of rest from my running program. I have an early morning meeting at work, so I have to be there at 7:30 - that means leaving the house between 6:45 and 7:00. I'll get up at 5:00 and run, but not any earlier than that - sorry. Stop back by, though, and we'll discuss the Royal Baby's name - surely we'll know by then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!