Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday at Last!

Friday has arrived at last!

Took long enough to get here, didn't it? And this weather has been perfect - highs in the low 80s, low humidity. If summer was always like this, I would really like summer. As it is, not so much.

Well, let's get right to it - this morning's treadmill work:


I'm hoping tomorrow morning will be just as nice as this morning and I may try taking it outside again. I'll give the weather report a check and see.

Not much to report from work today - just another day in the salt mines. 

I'm working on a project for a wedding gift for Sparky and Gina, so I'd better get to it. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!