Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Easy stomach . . . easy . . .

Oooo, today did NOT start well. Several times during the night, I woke up and thought "I'm going to be sick." But then I would go back to sleep. Not sure exactly what was going on. There's a stomach bug that's been going around and I thought I had managed to stay away from it. Who knows? Anyway, I was walking delicately this morning. Never did get sick - thank God - but it was ginger ale and saltines for breakfast for me!

Hud is feeling really tired today - he actually had work to do today instead of just training. But he's still so glad to be back at work instead of sitting at home.

Sparky's birthday is Friday and our anniversary is Saturday, so lots of celebrating going on this weekend! Hope my tummy troubles are over!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully the troubles are of the 24 hour kind and very mild at that. Good for you for listening to your body and not pushing it. Take care of yourself ... and enjoy the celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad to say I'm feeling better already.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!