Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Break Time!

I have to admit it . . . it was nice to sleep in a little bit this morning. J Although I did hear, from a friend who was up and walking bright and early, that I missed a beautiful sunrise on one horizon while an almost full moon was setting on the opposite horizon. That would have been something to see! But I was only able to sleep in about 30 minutes and then it was up and at ‘em . . . and out the door to work!



Still looking at races for this fall . . . I’ve found some fun ones for December and November, but not much for October. Anyone have any suggestions? Keeping in mind, 5K is my distance and the fewer hills on the course, the better.


Since the Braves are collapsing here in the bottom of the 6th inning, as I’m putting this online, I’ll just go on to bed and get a good night’s sleep so I’ll be fresh and ready to jump on the treadmill in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!