Wednesday, July 24, 2013

And We're Running . . .

Another good morning on the treadmill! I really appreciate all of you that are keeping up with me here, every day. It's truly making me get out of bed when that alarm goes off - instead of turning back over and catching another hour of sleep. And - as much as it pains me to admit it - it makes for a much better start to the day!
Wait . . . did I really say that?


Hud goes back to the doctor tomorrow. He broke his heel in May and then had to have surgery on it in June. He was told four weeks ago that it would be 8 - 10 weeks before he could put any pressure on his heel and before he could go back to work. He thinks he is going to tell the doctor, tomorrow, that he HAS to go back to work immediately because he can't stand it anymore. I have a sneaking suspicion that he will be at home another four weeks.

I guess we'll see tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed that Hud gets to return to work, for his sanity's sake if nothing else.

    Good for you for keeping up the early morning routine! That is one big thing off your list every day before you even leave for work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping up with me . . . it keeps me going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding! I think the thought of starting is worse than the actual doing. Once we start, we find we enjoy ourselves...sort of.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!