2. Do you like to celebrate it or do you prefer to keep it quiet? I'm ALWAYS up for a celebration!!
3. Have you ever had a surprise party? No and I don't think I'd like it. I like to be in control too much to turn it over to someone else.
4. What sign are you? Does it represent you well? I would tell you I don't believe in this stuff, but I'm a Gemini and I do seem to fit the pattern. There are definitely two sides to my personality and I seem to have all the characteristics.
5. Do you tell the truth about your age? I've always said I was proud to have gotten this far - until I hit 50. That was a hard one, for some reason. Then when 51 showed up and I had to keep moving up the 5 decade . . . I wasn't ready for that!! I haven't lied about my age or refused to give it, but I'm not out there sharing it at the drop of a hat, either.
6. Share your best birthday memory. I don't know which would be the "best" - all of my birthdays have been great. Whether I'm at the beach or at a baseball game, I always have a good time. That's the advantage of a summer birthday!
7. Share a few items that could be on your birthday wishlist. All I'm asking for this year is a Garmin for my running. Hope everyone will pitch in for it.
8. What is your favorite kind of cake? I love all kinds of cake. Chocolate would be my favorite, but now that I know it's a migraine trigger . . . pound cake or carrot cake.
9. If you could be anywhere on your next birthday, where would you be? At the beach with Hud.
10. Do you make a wish when you blow out the candles? Of course!!