Monday, June 10, 2013

It's Friend Making Monday!! Who Knew?

Kenlie, one of the blog writers I read, who writes "All the Weigh," has invited all her readers to answer these questions on their own blogs and then post the links to their blogs on hers, so we all get to see each other's work. Sounds like a neat way to see what everyone else is doing. So, here are my answers to the birthday questions. As you can see, I have a big day coming up. Thanks for reminding me!!


 How Do You Celebrate?

1. When is your birthday?  June 16th - just around the corner!!

2.  Do you like to celebrate it or do you prefer to keep it quiet?  I'm ALWAYS up for a celebration!!

3. Have you ever had a surprise party?  No and I don't think I'd like it. I like to be in control too much to turn it over to someone else.

4. What sign are you?  Does it represent you well?  I would tell you I don't believe in this stuff, but I'm a Gemini and I do seem to fit the pattern. There are definitely two sides to my personality and I seem to have all the characteristics.

5.  Do you tell the truth about your age?  I've always said I was proud to have gotten this far - until I hit 50. That was a hard one, for some reason. Then when 51 showed up and I had to keep moving up the 5 decade . . . I wasn't ready for that!! I haven't lied about my age or refused to give it, but I'm not out there sharing it at the drop of a hat, either.

6.  Share your best birthday memory.  I don't know which would be the "best" - all of my birthdays have been great. Whether I'm at the beach or at a baseball game, I always have a good time. That's the advantage of a summer birthday!

7.  Share a few items that could be on your birthday wishlist.  All I'm asking for this year is a Garmin for my running. Hope everyone will pitch in for it.

8.  What is your favorite kind of cake?  I love all kinds of cake. Chocolate would be my favorite, but now that I know it's a migraine trigger . . . pound cake or carrot cake.

9.  If you could be anywhere on your next birthday, where would you be?  At the beach with Hud.

10.  Do you make a wish when you blow out the candles?  Of course!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday!

    Hi from FMM !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks - and welcome!! It's amazing how quickly they keep coming around!

      Delete
  2. Yay we are birthday twins! I hope you have a great one!!

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!