Thursday, June 13, 2013

It's All Good, But -

Have you ever had one of those crazy, busy days . . . one where you're happy to be doing all the things you're doing, but there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day to get it all done?

Well, welcome to Lyda Ann's world!!

I don't know how everything has suddenly come together at one time, but work and home and fun and friends have all converged into the next few days - and WOW!!

So what I'm trying to say here is - I don't have much time to put down any thoughts here . . . sorry!!

I will leave you with a quote from one of my favorite authors - Danielle LaPorte. If you're not following her blog, I think you'd like it: "Be the first to give an apology, even if you’re just thinking about being sorry." Since I always seem to have trouble saying I'm sorry - this was a good one for me.  

Okay - gotta get to work! Have a great day!

***Update - Hud just called. He thought he was going to get his cast off and start wearing a boot for the next 8 weeks. Turns out he's going to have to have surgery tomorrow because his heel isn't . . . wait for it . . . healing properly. Bahahahahaha!!

Might as well laugh as cry. Sigh. Poor ol' Hud. Talk about an unhappy camper!!

More details to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!