Sunday, June 30, 2013

Call Me Maybe

OMG!! I spent eight hours in the car yesterday . . . and if you know anything about me, you know that was about 7 1/2 hours TOO LONG!! I don't handle riding/driving in a car too well. I just get too bored and restless.

But, it all went very well and Gina's bridal shower was a huge success!! She made a nice haul! I'm kind of jealous, if you want to know the truth! I think when you've been married a certain amount of time (should we say 29 years?) you should have showers thrown for you to start replacing all the items in your house (small appliances and home goods) that need to be updated. What a great idea!! So . . . who's up for throwing ME a shower?

Any who, I think Hud and I are going to try to catch a movie this afternoon - it's supposed to rain all day around here. I was hoping to get some more gardening done, but it may have to wait for another day.

In the meantime, here's another fun video for you to watch. Love our U.S. Military!! What a bunch of cuties!!


Enjoy!! And stay dry today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!