Thursday, June 20, 2013

And She's Back!

Howdy Y'all!

That's right - Lyda Ann is back and feeling sassy today. Not sure what was going on with weepy ol' me on Monday, but I can definitely say I'm over that today!

Part of the reason for my extra-good mood today is the fact that I just got a HUGE work project off my desk today . . . and it feels GREAT!! I was given the project two weeks ago and asked if I could complete it by June 20th. I really didn't think I could, but said that I would do my best. Well, let me be the first to tell you - I DID IT!! I may have nagged people to death and driven some folks around here crazy to get all the information I needed, but by golly, I got it DONE!! And it looked pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. I won't know the results of the project until August - but just getting it done was an accomplishment.

Another reason for my great mood today - finally got my lazy rear end out of the bed this morning and back on the treadmill. Yes, it's about time!! I had the realization yesterday that, since it's my birthday month, it's also the month that I have my health assessment here at work. YIKES!! I have one week to try to undo any damage I've done since last year. I think I'll do pretty well, but . . . Pepper and I will probably be walking tonight in addition to my morning treadmill work!!

I have fallen in LOVE with a bar from Kashi that I wanted to tell you about - it's their Pumpkin Spice Flax Crunchy Granola Bar. Since I'm having to stay away from chocolate :( I've been looking for snacks that are tasty and filling - and this one is both. 170 calories and 5 Weight Watchers Points+. I am loving them!!

Delicious!

Do you have any "go-to" snacks that I should try? Especially when Hud breaks out the ice cream? Let me know! I'm always looking for something new and different to try.

Okay - I'm off to continue basking in my glory . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!