Friday, April 26, 2013

So very tired . . .

I could put my head down on my desk right now and just sleep . . . and sleep . . . and . . .

Have you ever felt like that? I'm an eight-hour per night girl. I need my sleep. I crave sleep! But Hud and his dear, dear softball team had a double-header last night and, as the official score keeper, I was out there. Supporting the team. Cheering them on. And staying up WAY past my bedtime. It wasn't so bad last night, when I heard the clock chiming 11:30 pm. But this morning, when the alarm went off at 5:00 - there was no way I could get out of bed!!
Hud at bat

So, now I'm suffering! I was just texting Hud, and he seems every bit as miserable as I am! I'd love to know who, in the local Parks & Rec Dept, put together this schedule - where the team has a bye week, but then has a week where they play an 8:30 and a 9:30 game. Don't they understand that we are old, working people? Honestly!


Hud takes the field

So, enough of Lyda Ann and her tired rant for today. I get to ride around with the local police department tonight as part of learning about my county through the Chamber of Commerce, so THAT ought to be fascinating!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Saturday night in a police car? Now that will be interesting... and maybe very exciting! Be careful out there...

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!