Friday, April 19, 2013

Out of the habit and out of . . .

No, I really didn't fall off the face of the earth . . . didja miss me? You know how it is. One excuse for not writing leads to another and the next thing you know six (maybe seven?) months have passed and you haven't made one single blog entry! Not one!! I'd like to say I've been doing fabulous things, like training for a marathon and winning a Nobel prize, but come on . . . let's be real.

I HAVE been running in some 5K races since last we spoke !! and we put Fatty McButter-pants Pepper on a diet, so that's been a lot of fun. She's been practicing her sad "I'm very hungry" look and she has it down to a fine art.

I wasn't sure exactly how to re-start my blog, other than to jump right back in and then I saw this online and decided - in light of recent events - it was the perfect re-entry for me. Hud and I will be running in another 5K tomorrow and I'll have some race results for you.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Love this quote... good luck tomorrow. Maybe you can inspire me to get back to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! You inspire me... maybe I need to get back to blogging too. Love this quote. Good luck on your run.

    ReplyDelete

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!