Monday, August 27, 2012

When You Need a Kick Start . . .

Have you ever needed a quick-kick in the seat? Something to get you going, to make you re-adjust your thinking? I have just the thing for you - and it will only take one minute and forty-six seconds of your time. Danielle LaPorte is a motivational blogger/writer/speaker that I love and if you're not already a fan, stop right now and go to Amazon.com and check out her book "The Firestarter Sessions" - it will change your life! I have watched this video of hers dozens of times, and every time, I see something different - I hear something I needed to hear that day. Tell me what you think . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think? It's your turn to talk! Spread the love around and share your thoughts with me right here!